- Advanced workbench environment
- CablEquity presents users with the unique, error-free design
process for cables and harness assemblies. The intuitive Graphical
User Interface guides engineers through the design process
eliminating potential errors and enforcing design completeness. The
robust project management features increase the productivity of
engineers by providing tools like easy navigation, project cloning,
automated structuring, revision management, switching between ISO
and ANSI page formats, and more.
- CSSC - Control Systems Schematic Capture
- This functionality allows system engineer seamlessly design
control schematics for the entire system or any sub-systems in the
product. Reach pre-loaded libraries tremendously speed-up design
process. CSSC is capable to use flat or hierarchical designs. The
customizable libraries can accommodate variety of custom components
and pre-designed circuits.
- Parametric, Cross-reference Search Engine
- The search engine enables quick search through thousands of
components, including the most complex electronic, mechanical, or
optical parts, by simply specifying the desired attributes and find
only RoHS compliant
components. No manufacturers web sites, printed catalogs or CDs are
- SMART Dynamic Translator
- Dynamic Translator
imports data from all major schematic capture and/or PCB layout CAD
programs eliminating manual data entry errors.
- DRC - Design Rule Check
- To make sure that the design includes only compatible
components, physical harness information can be checked for accuracy
using the DRCs. The level of checking is completely customizable.
- Previous Designs Reuse
- CablEquity allows to leverage old designs or interconnect
diagrams by converting them from drawings or outdated bill of
materials into designs that can be reused in the future. Even if
some of the required components are no longer available, our
intelligent search engine will locate available compatible
- Dual Starting Point "Design - Interconnect"
- Some engineers like to start a new project by designing
interconnect diagrams first. Dual Starting Point feature adds
ability to design interconnect diagrams for the entire system before
cables and wire harnesses are designed.
- Automatic Revisions Control
- Once a cable network has been designed, future cable
modifications, revisions or cost cutting studies can be made in a
matter of minutes. When a change has been made, all drawings and
BOMs are automatically corrected to reflect the latest changes. The
old versions are saved in a compressed file in the database and can
be accessed by the engineers anytime in the future. This feature
eliminates lags in the information flow between engineering,
purchasing, subcontractors, manufacturing and customers.
- Automated Documentation
- After the engineer creates a complex system design, CablEquity
automatically generate all final drawings, schematics and bills of
materials in a matter of seconds.
- Universal Electronic Output
- For the ultimate flexibility and integration into
design/production workflows, CablEquity automatically generates the
output in DXF and PDF formats.
- EMTI - Electromechanical Topology Integration
- For more flexibility, functionality and benefits for engineers,
during designing complex electromechanical equipment or mechatronic
systems, CablEquity seamlessly integrates with leading MCAD and ECAD
integrates ECAD connectivity with MCAD geometry.
- System-wide Connectivity Tracking
- This automatic feature tracks all signals across the entire
system and checks for signals compatibility, thus eliminating
potential mistakes in signal names, for example, data vs. power; or
DC sensitive to noise signals vs. hi frequency signals; or DC
signals vs. hi speed data; and others.
- Seamless Integration with 3D MCADs
- This feature allows using only one button click to automatically
transfer solid models mechanical geometry information for all
components used in the design from CablEquity embedded database into
environment. TurboTools developed variety turboModules, parts of the
integration process, which automate integration with different
MCADs. Current version supports integration with Inventor,
SOLIDWORKS, UGS, Catia, Pro/E, IronCAD, Solid Edge.